Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Eviction Notice



Friday, February 22, 2013

Marshall,

I suppose that I should just keep this to business. It would be nice if we could have an amicable separation but this seems unlikely.

Your lease here expires on February 28, 2013. Although I have heard otherwise, if you have not found suitable living arrangements elsewhere, please do so without delay.

The terms of the existing lease are at my will and although I do not need to explain anything, I will take a moment to express my concerns.

I am not without empathy for your loss. It is not my cross to bare. You deny your assorted dependencies, which all of the people around you blatantly observe, talk about and worry about. I don’t feel sorry for you any more. You have squandered the opportunity I gave you.

Leaving the stove on, oven on, all the lights, crashing into my wall and gate a hundred times is notable. Using gasoline to clean the railing of my 115 year old staircase inside of my all wood historical home is so completely asininely crazy – I can’t ignore it. You are going to hurt yourself or you are going to hurt someone else and I will not be a part of it.

If you are planning on staying past the 1st of March, we will discuss your daily rental terms in advance, paid in advance. Utility bills run five weeks behind and you will have an advanced obligation there are well.

I do wish for you the best.

Carl H. Deal III

No comments: