Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween

I'm quite sure that at some point or another I've mentioned to you about my friend Randy - the full blooded Apache horse whisperer from New Mexico. When I finally get my portrait book published, he will be on the cover. anyhow - he has every cool piece of western attire every made - historical stuff. He made a special trip to San Marcos this year to help me dress appropriately for Halloween. 

A picture is worth a thousand words. I looked bad ass - complete with a live, authentic, cross drawer single action .357 magnum. It was a smokin outfit, and with music - I also had jingle bobs on my spurs.  Now Dan - over in Iraq - which he calls the cat box, sand box, something like that said that I looked like a combination of Tom Mix and Harry Potter. George, out in West Texas said - don't ever wear that out here, you'll get your ass kicked. Either way - it was fun. And had someone wanted to kick my ass, at least eight loud rounds would have been heard first. 

No comments: