Thursday, November 11, 2010

Erik Pettit

These pictures are amazing Carl, I am glad that you came to the unicycle football game. I hope that you enjoyed being a witness to the wonderfully weird concoction that we call a sport here in the beautiful town of San Marcos. I enjoyed being a part of your party on All Hallows Eve, and so did my girlfriend and my goofy friends and family whom you welcomed with open arms And I know that I don't have to tell you just how good the party really was due to the surprise that you and Alexey walked in on in the middle of that night. haha So from getting to know you for the short, yet long time that you have been in Alexey's life and now mine I can tell that you are a pretty damn good guy And I would like to Thank you for all the things big and small that you have done for me.

No comments: